13 January 2016

Keeping track of time


These days we are really busy blog shoot after blog shoot, it's a lot of fun though as we are collaborating with some fantastic brands. My new ring from Maria Black Jellellery is absolutely stunning it's a hue wrap ring from their 'The Core Collection'. Take a look at the Maria Black Jellellery here.
I am also showing off my new Sheen watch from the G factory Al Ghurair Centre. I prefer big faces on a watch but not too big as it will make my wrist look tiny, the colour has to complement my skin colour and it's got to look pretty of course.

Jen's Wearing 
Sheen Watch - G Factory Al Ghurair Centre  
Jeans - Topshop 
Poncho - Abercrombie & Fitch 
Top - Topshop
Boots - Mango Touch
Back Pack - River Island

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dubai Desert Twins

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig